Packing tape is a term that refers to a range of backing materials that have been covered with an adhesive. Depending on the desired function, different backing materials and adhesives might be utilized. The custom printed tape is determined not only by its kind but also by its macroscopic form. Sharp-cornered tapes begin to separate at the pointed corners. The strength of the packing tape custom can be increased by rounding the edges.
Packaging Tape’s Advantages:
- Packaging tape is resilient and can last for a long time. Acrylic packaging tape is ideal for shipping and storage because it can keep packages sealed and looking pristine for long periods of time. Packaging tapes can be used in a variety of situations and at a variety of temperatures. Make sure you’ve chosen the right type for your requirements.
- Secure – Using an adhesive with a strong film ensures a consistent seal every time, ensuring that your packages are shipped and handled correctly. This ensures that the package will not tear, regardless of how it is delivered, and that the package has not been tampered with.
- Brand Recognition – Printing custom tape with your logo or business name on it to create a positive unboxing experience for your customer is an easy and inexpensive way to promote your brand. Branding your tape can also act as a deterrent by providing evidence of tampering.
Packaging Tape Types:
When buying tape for your packaging and shipping business, it’s critical to understand the various qualities of each type. This allows you to ensure that every package leaving your warehouse is properly secured.
- Acrylic Tape for Packing is an excellent choice if you frequently work with corrugated boxes. It instantly bonds to corrugated surfaces with little pressure, which is why it’s also known as box tape or carton sealing tape. Acrylic tapes have excellent clarity, are UV resistant, work well in extreme temperatures, and are inexpensive. Because they can be applied by hand or machine, they are dependable, versatile, and a great choice for a wide range of packaging applications.
- Tape that melts in the heat. Hot melt tape is designed for high-volume applications and provides consistent seals every time it is used. This tough tape has a high stick factor, is simple to unroll, and performs admirably under stress and strain. It works well on boxes and cartons, especially those that contain a lot of recycled material, just like acrylic tape. Hot melt tape can be applied by hand or machine, and it works well in temperatures ranging from 45 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Paper packing tapes are 100% recyclable and offer excellent adhesion. These include high-strength flatback paper tape, reinforced gum packing tapes that can withstand extreme temperatures, water-activated paper tape that provides obvious evidence of tampering, and reinforced gum packing tapes that can withstand extreme temperatures. Paper packing tape has a lot of advantages, one of which is the ability to print on it. This saves you money by allowing you to display important messages like Fragile.
There are many more types of custom packing of tapes available for different purposes.
The packing tape customs are specially made on request for packages. Custom printed tapes give knowledge about the package and this helps the while delivering the package as it could contain fragile stuff. There are different ranges of packing tapes available for all sorts of uses.