Glass shower screens are the new trend in the home building industry. They are more durable, offer better soundproofing and are also aesthetically pleasing. But what exactly do you mean by shower screens? And why should you install a glass shower screen in your bathroom? We have all the answers for you. So stay tuned!
A shower screen is crucial for any bathroom and will help to prevent water from splashing outside the shower area. It also helps to prevent anyone from entering the shower while you are bathing. There are many different types of screens available, so you can find one that suits your style and preferences.
Here are six advantages of glass shower screens in your Sydney home!
1) Durability: The first advantage of glass shower screens in Sydney is that they are durable. Glass is a hard material and will not break easily. This means that you won’t have to worry about the glass breaking and injuring you or your family member when they use it. It is also resistant to water so it can withstand a lot of pressure from water without breaking and can be used for years without any problems at all.
2) Soundproofing: The second advantage of glass shower screens is that they offer better soundproofing than other materials such as acrylic which will let more sound through to the room below, meaning you can enjoy peace and quiet while still being able to see what’s happening in the bathroom. when you’re not in it. It also means that the sound doesn’t bounce back and forth so much, making them less likely to cause echo problems or other acoustic feedback issues which can be very disruptive when you’re showering.
3) Safety: Another advantage of glass shower screens is that they provide better safety. When you fall from a height, the shower screen will not break which means you will not risk injuring yourself or other family members when you are using it. This is especially important for seniors and kids who might be more accident prone when they are in the bathroom.
4) Eye-Saving: The fourth advantage of glass shower screens is that they help to save your eyesight. Acrylic screens are much easier to scratch or otherwise damage, often because of extended use. and exposure to chlorine, hot water, and other hard materials.
5) Cost-Effective: The fifth advantage of installing a glass shower screen is that the price is significantly lower than with an acrylic one. This can be especially important for businesses or individuals on a budget that require more than one shower curtain.
6) Hygiene: And last but not least, glass shower screens can help to keep your bathroom in Sydney clean and hygienic. You can place your soiled clothing in the bottom of the tub, and when the water comes out from under the shower screen you’ll know it’s clean.
Need a glass shower screen installer in Sydney? Call our team today as we have everything you need for a flawless installation of shower screens.
Our installation team can help with everything from the design to the installation and offer expert advice on all types of glass.